Lucas was born in 2012 in Romans-sur-Isère in Drôme
Small as often the boys, it is the cars and the speed which are his centers of interest.
Grown up from 8 years old, it is through the kart that he decides to put his passion for driving into practice. The Vercors Racing association was created.
2021 is the year of starting in the competition within Team Foti, the beginnings are thwarted by the Covid since the races at the start of the season are canceled and it is late, on June 23 that the season started for him with a good 11th place for his first race at the Roche de Glun circuit as part of the Rhône Alpes 2021 league championship.
Main results 2022
- Third in the Rhône-Alpes Auvergne 2022 karting league on the Arena45 circuit in La Roche-de-Glun near Valence (26)
- Fourth in the NSK (National Karting series) in Le Muret (31)
- Third in the French FFSA karting championship minimal 2022 on the Soucy circuit near Sens (89)
- Second in the 2022 French Cup on the Angerville circuit (91)
- Winner of the 2022 Valentinois trophy (6 finals) on the Arena45 circuit in La Roche-de-Glun near de Valence (26)
- Retirement on engine failure in the formation lap of the pre-final of the IWF22 world championships on the Alain Prost circuit in Le Mans (72)
- Second at the wheel of gold 2022
Main results 2023
- 2023 Rhône-Alpes karting league champion